Creating a Folder Nimbulis
There are multiple ways to create a New Conversation Nimbulis.
- Click the New + button located on the Open Nimbuli (first 5 shown) widget and select the Folder option.
2. Click the New + button located on the Nimbuli Maintenance page and select the Folder option.
3. Click the Actions Menu, select Nimbuli, and then select the New Folder option.
4. Keyboard Shortcut – Alt+D
Fill out all blue fields on the New Folder Nimbulis and save.
- Type – Folder
- Folder Name
Tags and Description can also be applied.
- Add a Participant to the Folder Nimbulis by using the Search Field and selecting the Name when it appears and Save.
- The Nimbulis platform remembers and recommends Participants that you have used in the past. Selecting the green + button will add the person as a participant to the Folder Nimbulis.
- Selecting the checkbox next to the Participant’s Name will give them Admin rights on the Folder Nimbulis Card.
Once saved additional tabs will appear:
- View/Edit Name
- View/Update Status
- View/Add/Remove Tags
- View/Add Comments
- Displays Children by Name, Type, Due Date, and Status
- View/Edit Children
- View/Add/Make Participant Active/Non-Active.
- Add or Remove Participants Admin rights.
- View Comments
- View Activity Log