Starting a Nimbulis Collaboration Card as a Conversation
There are multiple ways to create a New Conversation Nimbulis.
- Click the New + button located on the Open Nimbuli (first 5 shown) widget and select the Conversation option.
2. Click the New + button located on the Nimbuli Maintenance page and select the Conversation option.
3. Click the Actions Menu, select Nimbuli, and then select the New Conversation option.
4. Keyboard Shortcut – Alt+C
Fill out all blue fields on the New Conversation Nimbulis card and save.
- Conversation Card Name
Tags can also be applied.
- Add a Participant to the Conversation Nimbulis Card by using the Search Field and selecting the Name when it appears and Save.
- The Nimbulis platform remembers and recommends Participants that you have used in the past. Selecting the green + button will add the person as a participant to the Conversation Nimbulis Card.
- Selecting the checkbox next to the participant’s name will give them Admin rights on the Conversation Nimbulis Card.
Once saved additional tabs will appear:
- View/Edit Name
- View/Update Status
- View/Add Remove Tags
- View/Add Comments
- View/Add/Make Participant Active/Non-Active.
- Add or Remove Participants Admin rights.
A Conversation Nimbulis card can be converted into a Full Nimbulis card by clicking on the Promote To button.